Can anyone recommend a gallops in Surrey/Hants?

MCTM

Visit site
I use Bramshill, I think it would be quicker for you to get to - also it's an oval/circle rather than Littleton which is kind of horseshoe shaped I think. I'm planning on going over there soon if you fancy meeting up there.

star

Visit site
I haven't been to bramshill but keep meaning to as prefer circular gallop. Littleton is great but bit of a trek. Trying to persuade parwood to build some.

Scarlett

Visit site
I haven't been to bramshill but keep meaning to as prefer circular gallop. Littleton is great but bit of a trek. Trying to persuade parwood to build some.

Yes, Parwood having one would be a massive help!

MCMT - will google Bramshill, thanks. Oval would be better.

TS - that one would be ideal but it's a trek from ours, we are prob quicker going out the other way.

TarrSteps

Visit site
True. Not far but fussy to get there. Is that not Bramshill though?

LMEQ's is lovely but again, not an easy trip from yours. You could just use the xc field at Parwoods? Even if they measured it, that would be a help!

Scarlett

Visit site
True. Not far but fussy to get there. Is that not Bramshill though?

LMEQ's is lovely but again, not an easy trip from yours. You could just use the xc field at Parwoods? Even if they measured it, that would be a help!

Just googled, Bramshill is Mouse's place - you learn something new everyday...!

It's for D so ideally somewhere oval would be best - just incase he just keeps going, and going, and going...... :)

suzi

Visit site
Little Burgate farm near Chiddingfold / Hambeldon have gallops...it's now a livery yard but used to be a point to point yard. Not sure if Denise hire's them out but might be worth an ask?

Luci07

Visit site
Matt at LMEQ is on twitter and is very good at giving instant updates as to whether the courses are open. The gallops etc tend to be open when everything else is shut as he has been known to be out harrowing very very early. We were still able to showjump there when everything was frozen solid for that very reason!