Can anyone recommend fleece lined gloves that let you do up buckles?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I have Reynaud’s syndrome, one hand is worse than the other so when going from cold to warming up, the pain is insane. I need decent gloves.

paddy555

Visit site
I'm following as I have the same problem. The agony when they warm up, sometimes I have just got off and walked it has been soooo painful. I haven't found any that really work, ranging from neoprene to fleece lined and many in between. I have tried liners and gloves on top, I even used sheepskin mittens at one stage ( he was a very well trained horse) but still the agony. I have tried the heat sachets you put in but they only keep the palms or backs warm they don't go down the fingers. Same problem when cycling but you can cope with a lot more padding in gloves.

I considered battery heated gloves per the link below. Not suggesting these are at all suitable just giving the link to show the idea. I tried to do this a couple of years ago but couldn't find any in the UK which were thin/flexible enough to feel the reins and buckles.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FARONG-Tou...cphy=1006497&hvtargid=pla-1457867791908&psc=1

holeymoley

Visit site
I really like the Harry hall lined ones. I got them as a free gift, i think they’re about £15. Nice and warm but not bulky.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I use insulated ariats but have found the grips wear off on them quicker than they used to. I love my macwet climatecs for grip but they aren't as insulated. I do use silk liners too.