can anyone recommend

CastleMouse

Visit site
I have a Shires half pad and I love it! Was only €20, but it fits Castle very well, and also looks smart and is easy to clean, even after a very muddy days hunting!
grin.gif

Scarlett

Visit site
I Have a Bartl one, am very impressed with how well it washes...! its still soft and fluffy. My friend has a Stevens and I dont see any difference in style or quality from mine...

Nic

Visit site
I have the nuumed & it stands up well to daily use, not over a numnah and I bung it in the machine at a 30 and its great.

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
I have mattes ones which wash well, prefer them as they do a one that does not have the sheepskin up the gullet. In my exeprience with any of these sheepskin/wool pads you have to watch they dont make your saddle too narrow in the gullet, they can quite considerably alter the fit of your saddle.

Halfstep

Visit site
Cottage craft do one which is good quality and cheaper than Mattes/Bartl/Stephens. I think you can get them on Equestrian Clearance. I have the half pad and it is great.
x

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Echo Madmare. Cottage Craft do a half sheepskin lined saddle square with cut out spine for about £35 from Equestrian Clearance Warehouse