Can I come back?!

AutumnRose

Visit site
I doubt anyone remembers me....except perhaps those of you I'm friends with of fb!!

I haven't been very active on here for the best part of 18months now but prior to that was a CR poster for a food few years. I've recently been missing the place as a source of info and resources, as well as entertainment! Somo thought perhaps I'd come back!!

I have a 16.1 blue and White Irish pony called blue. He's 9 this year (gosh that's scary, I remember posting about him when I was trying him out etc!) and Ive had him since he was 5 and just off the boat from Ireland. We do low level BE, dressage and riding club teams etc, we we lucky enough to get placed at the riding club eventing and dressage nationals last year which was brilliant fun!

I'm a bit fat and rusty at the moment as I had a baby girl at the end if February who is now 12 weeks old. Been riding again since 5 weeks and have our first event back out on Saturday. I'm ridiculously excited as I've missed it a lot!!!

Looking forward to joining back in (when baby allows!!) and getting to know you all again. I've made some fantastic friends on here who have become good real life friends too so I know it can be a fab place.

Leg_end

Visit site
*waves* Welcome back! I wondered where you'd gone :D Congrats on the baby, how exciting!

NR99

Visit site
Doesn't seem like 5 mins ago you were posting about no more events til you'd got married.

Congrats on the baby girls :D

Looking forward to Blue updates :)

TarrSteps

Visit site
People do ask about you fairly regularly - welcome back! :) Glad to hear everything is well with the baby and you're back in the saddle.

Lolo

Visit site
I remember you- I was a massive lurker back then who was too scared to comment on your posts because everyone knew each other. But I love Blue- you were dressage diva extraordinaire with him :D Cannot believe he's 9 now :O He'll be the perfect schoolmaster for your little girl when she's a teenager :D :D

quirky

Visit site
Blimey, I must be psychic :eek:, I was only thinking yesterday where you had disappeared to and how that gorgeous little horse of yours was.

Congrats on having a baby, enjoy :) and good luck for your event.

AutumnRose

Visit site
Awww thanks everyone, how kind!! Never occurred to me anyone would notice I was gone!!! Will attempt to get the hang of posting from my phone, rarely get a chance to get on the pc these days!!!

Alfami

Visit site
Shows you how long I've been lurking! I remember you well, welcome back.

I'm hugely impressed you're managing to get out and about despite mini-AutumnRose (congrats by the way). I find it almost impossible to ride now that I have two kids, let along get up to 'competition speed'. Good luck, I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Rafferoo

Visit site
Congrats on your baby! I am looking forward to hearing about the blue pony again - I always liked to read your reports : )