can i have lots of famous horse and hound vibes

tikino

Visit site
can i have lots of famous horse and hound vibes as my friends horse had an emergency Cesarean section yesterday as foal could not be delivered even with the best effforts from the vets. he was born with badly contracted tendons hence why we had a failed delivery. Mare is not doing great and we are not sure if she will make it and foal is still alive but depending on what his legs do will depend on his fate. never though i would ever assist in a ceserean section as when vet asked me to scrub up i was like ok and my job was to keep intestines in while they pulled the foal out. think my nurse training came in handy. unfortunaley this could not be done at vet hospital as to far away and mare would have been dead on arriva

Asha

Visit site
Sorry to hear this. Your friend is very lucky to have you around, not sure many could have done what you did.

Hope all goes well for both mare and foal

Best wishes xx

CBFan

Visit site
Blimey! LOTS of vibes comming your friends mare and foal's way... Really hope they both pull through.

You were increadibly brave to assist. Well done you. Big pat on the back xxx

Hurricanelady

Visit site
What a difficult and frightening situation that must have been, you did really well all the very best wishes and thoughts with the mare and foal; hope they pull through.

tikino

Visit site
thanks guys mare is still with us but sadly little harley went to sleep and is now over rainbow bridge there was just to much wrong with all 4 limbs neck and head.