Can someone help me understand registering for BS?

greysfordays

Visit site
Hi. I will try and make this brief but am pretty confused so do I need to register both me and my horse? and also I was quite shocked to see its £86 to change my horses registration into my name but I'm not sure if I'm understanding that correctly.

So, if I'm not wrong I need to pay over £300 to just get started?

Can someone help me with how on earth this works? Sorry if I'm being thick, thank you in advanced xx

Squeak

Visit site
My understanding was that it was £148 for rider and £86 for horse and that would cover the changing of the horse in to your name but I may well be wrong.

It's worth looking at their Riding/ pony club offer. You can join a riding club for £25ish pounds and then be eligible for the Riding club discount to make the membership for both horse and rider £140, which is a lot less even with the RC membership.

GreysForDayz

Visit site
My understanding was that it was £148 for rider and £86 for horse and that would cover the changing of the horse in to your name but I may well be wrong.

It's worth looking at their Riding/ pony club offer. You can join a riding club for £25ish pounds and then be eligible for the Riding club discount to make the membership for both horse and rider £140, which is a lot less even with the RC membership.
This is really helpful thank you very much. Oh that would be brilliant if it included the changing of the horse. Yes that offer looks brilliant as I am in a riding club anyway. Thank you

Pokitren

Visit site

Is it possible to be a member without a horse?