Can You Help

airedale

Visit site
wish it was that simple

mine has been on there before and nothing

and the loan pony is also on there and if she was already experienced instead of a more than capable novice I'd probably have the phone ringing off the hook.

However it seems these days people want to 'buy success' and not 'make success' themselves

it's the modern society wanting the 'quick fix' and not being prepared to spend time producing a horse themselves. Shame as there is so much more satisfaction in the latter

ah well - they can always go and buy a designer nag from Germany with a tattoo on it's arse and then pose at Prelim with it.

Judie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ah well - they can always go and buy a designer nag from Germany with a tattoo on it's arse and then pose at Prelim with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOVE IT
smirk.gif

Agent XXX999

Visit site

Oi!

I dont pose! That is not fair!

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
i sell horses as a living and i use horsemart which i get a lot of response from. A lot or sold within a couple of days. horsequest i use for more expensive horses

Flipper

Visit site
Try the pony club website. I advertsinsed my daugher's horse, had 18 relies in 1 weekend, and sold him to the secon people to see him. They were all really nice, knowledgable people which is surely what you want for a youngster. And no dealers!!!!

Flipper

Visit site
Just read my last post - need a spell checker on here. Could not agree more re the ready made horses. We have kids in Pony club whose parents spend upwards of £10k on a horse, pay professional jumping and dressage trainers to ride them all week and surprise surprise they get on at a rally, point it at the jumps and get picked for the teams over the horses that kids flog their greens out producing themselves. When even Pony Club sanctions this quick fix win at all costs mentality over the development of young horses and riders then no wonder the Germans and Dutch produce the best of both these days.