Can you recommend me a Hi Viz Coat (with Sleeves)

Eaglestone

Visit site
I am after a Hi Viz Coat, with quilted lining that will fit me ... I am a size 10 and apparently quite petite :rolleyes:

Now Scats/Mole Valley Farmers do a lovely range in Adult Mens and Children ... the Mens Small is too big and the largest Child one (10/12 years ish, I think) fits perfectly, however the pockets are under my boobs, so not really suitable....... http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/store/products/childrens-hi-viz-jacket-yellow

They are are £19 - £25, which I feel is what I want to pay ... the Polite Range ones and the other similar make are good, but I feel are a bit overpriced (sorry), if Scats can do them for less :rolleyes:

So have you any other links that I can peruse? :D:D:D

Many thanks. :)

Eaglestone

Visit site

friesian80

Visit site
Id say they come up a tad small, I am a 14 and it just fits me ;)

They have little zips at the sides for when you ride to give more room which I find very handy.

Eaglestone

Visit site
:rolleyes:
Id say they come up a tad small, I am a 14 and it just fits me ;)

They have little zips at the sides for when you ride to give more room which I find very handy.

So would you think I should go for a small and do I assume you had a Medium? I am so annoyed that I do not remember the size I tried lol ... I do not want it tight

They say Xsmall (10) Small (12) Medium (14) ?

Ali2

Visit site
I second these they are lovely - especially at this price!

I'm an 8/10 and have an XS. It's a fairly snug fit so you'd probs be best with a small :)

Eaglestone

Visit site
I second these they are lovely - especially at this price!

I'm an 8/10 and have an XS. It's a fairly snug fit so you'd probs be best with a small :)

Thanks Ali2 .... have been trying to buy one from their site, and I can honestly say it is the most annoying experience out ... it keeps saying 'no' :rolleyes:

Ranyhyn

Visit site
The best I've ever had was one I had from a guy who worked for the highways - brilliant coat!
Might be worth seeing if you can find one on Ebay?

Eaglestone

Visit site
Thank you all so much for your help, it is so much appreciated :)

I have decided to go with the "Reflective Blaithwaite Jacket" as it is now on special offer at £25 :D