WTF? That is so out of order!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sarah1

Visit site
Yep, agree with you on that - 1st Lucretia and now JM...
The silly thing is that the last time I read the WHY post of JM's she'd only actually done the OP, hadn't commented again!!!!! Damned if you do & damned if you don't it would seem...

Hullabaloo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The silly thing is that the last time I read the WHY post of JM's she'd only actually done the OP, hadn't commented again!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
confused.gif

BFG

Visit site
But why would they ban her when she didn’t say who. I think she had every right to post asking why people would send such nasty messages.

They should have banned the gutless so and so's that sent the messages.

Freedom of speech ......... ermmmm

FeatherPower

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You've gotta see the funny side of it - it's just like being back in school......
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree - can't we be put in the virtual naughty chair in the virtual corner and be made to wear a virtual hat if we are bad?

Virtual sending out of the room seems a bit harsh?!

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
JM07 has been banned for 7 days due to repeated use of offensive language on the forum despite a recent warning, not in relation to her own post regarding unpleasant PMs.

Her own post, 'Why?', was removed due to references to French Rescue and also due to large amounts of offensive language by various other forum members.

HHO is not moderated — we examine individual threads once a complaint has been received via the moderator button, PM, email or a phone call. This means that we are only aware that rules are being broken once alerted to it by a forum member.

HHO Admin