cant believe some people!!

_daisy_

Visit site
do you remember the post about someone removing Flightys muzzle? well they have gone one step further.
I have my own field, which just my horses in it which i rent of a farmer. At the top of my field is a little 2 acre field with 1 horse in it. Now when Krunchie decided to start wall climbing it gave her a good kicking.
Well guess who i found in the field this morning with mine. Yes you guessed it this 1 mare. Eventually caught her after her running around for 5 or so mins. took her back up to her field after it had a go twice at Chantin. Eventually got her to the gate and some twat has opened it. Completely untied the rope. Gate wide open.

So called the farmer to see if he or the horses owner has done it. NO. So gate is now chained and padlocked up. These people have really got it in for my horses. havent got a clue why.

When i find out who it is theyll wish theyd never started their little tricks!!!

rach1984horse

Visit site
Report it. Or keep a diary of dates/times things are happening. So if they do do some serious damage you've got a record to give the police, which is a lot better than saying "The other week the did... and last month they did..." and being vague about the dates.

Hope you get it sorted. People touching your horses is very annoying.

_daisy_

Visit site
never thought about that. Farmer has been keeping an eye on them for me in the day time. I get to them before he does in a morning and after him on a night so it works quite well. He didnt even know the mare had got out of the field and by 7am she was back in her own field.
ill definitely write it all down in my diary.
why cant they leave the girls alone. All they and i want is a quiet life.

dsophiea

Visit site
yeah, never heard of there before though!
confused.gif
smile.gif