cant get into horsequest?

dizzydolly

Visit site
Anyone logging onto horsequest and not getting the buttons up the left hand side? I cant see any ads as have nothing on the left, dont suppose somebody could post a link to the site if it works for them, maybe i could see it then? Thank you!
Need to see if my ad is up yet, cheers

dizzydolly

Visit site
Arrgh, not working for me!
mad.gif
It worked yesterday, i could see all the ads, now it wont flippin behave!
crazy.gif

dizzydolly

Visit site
Ha ha Forrest, forgot which photo i had put on there, thought you were talking about my riding...!
grin.gif
Sorry, only action shot i have of him at the mo
tongue.gif

I STILL cant get on the bloody site
mad.gif

dizzydolly

Visit site
Oh, clicked on reload page and its now working, good! Forrest, you make him look lovely! But no, doesnt really show his paces or conformation. In eventers (PN/novice), hunters/p2ps and allrounders.

moodymare1987

Visit site
Yey im so pleased i found them, im proud i want a rosette for that now, nice horse and the others sound lovely hope you find great homes for them all, and no timewasters either. xx

dizzydolly

Visit site
I hope so, i'm not very good at selling, if the person is not riding how i like, or think they should be, i tend to tell them they're wasting our time!
blush.gif
And my horses are angels, but certainly not novice happy hackers, take them in the field and grab up the reins and they'll be off, but people dont like you telling them how to ride, they all think they're fantastic
crazy.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
I can agree with you on that one, People who have been riding on a riding school think they are amazing, no offence at all to riding school people but its a different ball game when its competition horses, especially those with a tb or something along them lines in the blood, xx