Can't watch the dressage

black and brown

Visit site
I thought the Olympics was one of the 'Crown Jewels' of sport like the football World Cup meaning it is free to access by everyone. Apparently not if you want to watch the dressage and not even a mention in the shambolic round up programme

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Discovery have bought the pan European rights, they've organised deals to sublicense until 2024 then they'll be gone from the BBC. It's not just the UK, this applies to other European countries.

On the plus side I seem to have 9 Eurosport channels showing various events as part of my virgin package. I didn't even know where the sports channels were. But dressage doesn't seem to be one of the sports being shown tomorrow.

Mule

Visit site
Discovery have bought the pan European rights, they've organised deals to sublicense until 2024 then they'll be gone from the BBC. It's not just the UK, this applies to other European countries.

On the plus side I seem to have 9 Eurosport channels showing various events as part of my virgin package. I didn't even know where the sports channels were. But dressage doesn't seem to be one of the sports being shown tomorrow.
That's crap. They shouldn't get to buy it all up.