Caroline Bradley's Marius

Telynores

Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Caroline Bradley and her Dutch Warmblood "Marius". There isn't a lot about the two online and I was wondering if there were any pictures or videos of the pair.
I am also interested in his progeny from the dam Truelass. If anyone has any information I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Gamebird

Visit site
She died in the early eighties so I'd be surprised if there's much. I think there are some pictures in the Milton book and vid. I had them as a kid and seem to remember seeing him.

Luci07

Visit site
Well the best known fact is that Marius sired the famous Milton, whom Caroline's family retained ownership off ( which included not allowing him to travel to I think, Korea for the Olympics)

DressageDiva1962

www.facebook.com
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Caroline Bradley and her Dutch Warmblood "Marius". There isn't a lot about the two online and I was wondering if there were any pictures or videos of the pair.
I am also interested in his progeny from the dam Truelass. If anyone has any information I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

http://www.showjumpingnostalgia.com/
try that website you might find something on there and I'm pretty sure there is a you tube video of them, definately one of Tigre anyway. Presumably you know that Marius was the sire of Milton so you might find something connected to Milton websites.

Last edited:

Arch

Visit site
I thought it was fairly well known that Marius wasn't the sire of Milton (how can 2 bay horses produce a grey?). The true sire of Milton is rumoured to be the Connie teaser that was at the stud....

Anyone else heard this?

Telynores

Visit site
We already know a lot about his breeding from Marco Polo and that he sired Milton, but it is more his other progeny that we are interested. Thanks for all your help!