Cat handbags

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Not handbags for cats or handbags made from cats but these!! Made me giggle. I think they are quite cute.

I'm Dun

Visit site
These however are totally creepy!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1640076101/chongker-backpack-cat-shaped-47-handmade?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=cat+shaped+bag&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&pro=1&frs=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

il_1140xN.5618625820_ndye.jpg

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Not handbags for cats or handbags made from cats but these!! Made me giggle. I think they are quite cute.

I agree that they're cute, but I quickly noticed on the first cat handbag I looked at, that there was no pictures which showed the inside. I looked through all the versions I could find:
Black 9 pictures
Blue and White 7 pictures
British Blue 6 pictures
Orange 5 pictures (by the way, why not call it Orange and White, when it's definitely not only Orange?)
Ragdoll 7 pictures
Siamese 6 pictures
Tuxedo 6 pictures
White 6 pictures.

Not a single picture of what one of them looks like on the inside. But every set of pictures includes 1 double picture with a close up on the strap + a close up showing that the zipper pull/slider have a cat paw relief on it, and 2 pictures which are close ups on the face and eyes. The only description of the inside which I can see, is the part where it says "3D printing inside pocket".
I started to suspect that it was only a shallow narrow gap not worthy of being called a gap hiding under the zipper, surrounded by lots of stuffing to give the outside its cat shape.

My curiosity wanted an answer, so I googled, and based on what I saw and heard in a TikTok video made by a ShopMeowtain customer, which briefly showed the inside of the bag, I think (note, I might be wrong) that they're 3D printing a simple rectangular shape = what they call a pocket, which is covered by a fabric, and placed inside the fluffy cat bag.
But it doesn't look as if they pay as much attention to the inside, as they do to the outside, because the fabric doesn't look smooth, without seems to have unmotivated folds and bulges, not to mention the very noticeable seam in the bottom.

Screenshot from the TikTok video:
ZWIql8rQ_o.png