cat names

aran

community.webshots.com
I know its not a horsey post, however I have a new addition of the family arriving tonight. She was a stray, is about 3 years old and is tabby with orange splodges along her back.
Any ideas for names - she's unusual so we're looking for a name to match!

Theresa_F

Visit site
You could name her in memory of my cat who passed away last year who was a tortie - with big splashes of orange. She was called Lottie Splottie and was the sweetest kitty you could ask for.

I also have

Lulu the Poo - tortie with lots of fluff and no brain

Mogolicious Supernutrious - blame my OH - black and white mog

Misty Dot - small, black and my shadow

And finally last but not least...

Gobby - 27 year mouth on legs - instant alarm clock.

eekmon

Visit site
Oh I like Splodge too
smile.gif
My cats are Dizzy ( the black pig) and Travis (Trueman) The names in bracketts are what we call them, don't know why I name any of my cats coz we always end up giving them nicknames!! Our old cat Poppy was always referred to as Bobbles! Random, I know!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

baybeejay01

community.webshots.com
LOL!!! Love those names! I had a cat called Nukey Brown after the beer and I used to know a cat called Snottie Lottie that survived cat flu but was left with the sneezes (you can guess the rest!)
crazy.gif
Also had a kitten called Lilly Bin Laden (she terrorized everyone), and a big, lazy tabby called fatbird!
blush.gif

allijudd

Visit site
we had a marmaladey cat called percy....

my mum now has jazzmine (mine) and kevin

jazzie is a tortishell and kevin a black hairy monster!

aran

community.webshots.com
sorry to hear about your cat - its very sad when they pass away. my LBC (little black cat) died last summer - I'd had her since 1987. She was called billy short for belisha becon as she had amazing amber eyes and used to hide in dark corners - all you could see was the flashing eyes.

you're got a good mob of names there - I hope mine isnt an alarm clock - i hate them!!!

aran

community.webshots.com
Its so true - you give things names but end up calling them something else anyway. I suppose as their characters develop a more appropriate name emerges!
I have 2 rabbits Maya (but we call fat rabbit - because she is), and Saffron/Saffy (but we call her stroppy because she is!). Aran just gets called pony despite being 15.3.

aran

community.webshots.com
LOL good names - i hope mines not going to be a bin laden
At the moment the OH has named her Massey (or MC massey cat) as apparently she purrs so loudly she sounds like a tractor
We'll see how long that name lasts!