Cavalier Two For Joy

fruity

Visit site
Also in comp rider but thought this would be the best place for this question,does anyone have any offspring by him and if so do they have good temps,trainable,good to do? Obviously i know it depends on the dam also but just wondered if he generally throws sane stock! I'd love to hear from anyone who has a horse by him and some pics would be fab.Have been offered a 15.2 4 yr old coloured gelding through a friend of a friend which i really like,he's been backed but hasn't yet started jumping however his loose jump was wow! I'm quite petite and the breeder thinks he'll make max 15.3 hh,he needs to fill out a little but has wonderful paces and looks like he'll make a really nice small eventer. He is also nicely marked and i'd quite like to do CHAPS classes in the future. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I've known one, he was out of an irish cob mare. He was lovely to be around, really soppy and was a schoolmaster to school and jump, however he could be a twit out hacking, very spooky with a super quick whip-around.

The Cavalier Royal horse that I knew was also similar.

littlescallywag

Visit site
I've got one, super cuddly, lovely personality,can jump the moon, and not too shoddy at dressage. But can be very spooky(sees scary horse eating monsters in every corner) in the school, he's saner out hacking and hunting .
Does anyone know where we could find a pic of c24j ?? Looked everywhere but no luck

teamgossip

Visit site
Hi, I know this post is a year old but I have a c24j foal, sorry horse! He's 17hh, 7 years old with AMAZING scope and movement but with even more AMAZING spookiness....... I've had him since he was two, broke him in late (4) as he was rather lanky and weak! Broke in fine, no problem but took ages to become happy about his job! Even now he has his moments, anyway that's my knowledge of c24j offspring, but I too have not been able to find a photo of the stallion himself!!!!

showpony

Visit site
He is part of my Mares breeding lines..
She is out of Cavalier Jump for Joy..

Couple pics below:) She is a 4yr old with a very sweet temprement - has loose schooled over 1m 40 with room to spare.
Starting her jumping training ( properly:rolleyes:) @ end of mth. Lovely paces with a lovely uphill canter. - She is pretty enough with good enough confirmation to show but will go on to be my event horse
She is a very brave young horse.

Pics below - ( Any excuse, lol :D)

P1030104_zps75381dae.jpg

P1030007_zpse0a99b45.jpg

hh4.jpg

twix2.jpg

bestshot.jpg