Cavallo Cute Little Boots - so pleased!

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
Just reporting in that I bought our mini Domino some Cavallo ‘Cute Little Boots’ from Hoof Bootique and I’m so pleased with them! I measured him for them carefully and they seem a great fit. He was not bothered by them at all and immediately walked more confidently.

I’ve bought them for taking him walking. He has EMS and needs to exercise but his feet aren’t great, the feet of a “chronic laminitic”, but he seemed to stride out so well in them and I think they’ll be a great help.

Just thought I’d post in case anyone is interested in the boots and also because he’s cute. :p

Attachments

• IMG_8110.jpeg
    IMG_8110.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 113

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I'm trying to put my finger on why you call him Domino ....

?

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
:p He came with the name in Nov 2019 so I'm not responsible for that bit of ingenuity. My parents knew I would say buying another "pointless pony" was a stupid idea so went and bought him when I was away on a trip somewhere and then sent me a video of him in our paddock!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Haha - I have borrowed some to check sizing and mine was very happy in them - she has to do miles as does ride and lead out with the eventers. Now I need to buy some.

I love the Shetland more than the eventers. She is so naughty and such a character. She thinks she is a 16.2hh sport horse. She is disgusted as out on a fatty paddock with the cob and she is NOT happy about this. That’s her stable where she is tied up - we created a window. Any excuse to talk about Duchess Potato.

Attachments

• 52037C2E-3DB9-40EC-94A0-33CCBEC583EC.jpeg
    52037C2E-3DB9-40EC-94A0-33CCBEC583EC.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 6B3270F7-9F87-4C9B-9A67-A564F66F744C.jpeg
    6B3270F7-9F87-4C9B-9A67-A564F66F744C.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 37

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I love the Shetland more than the eventers. She is so naughty and such a character. She thinks she is a 16.2hh sport horse. She is disgusted as out on a fatty paddock with the cob and she is NOT happy about this. That’s her stable where she is tied up - we created a window. Any excuse to talk about Duchess Potato.

Love the window! Just right for a little queen!

I can help with that. . .
https://www.prosewproducts.com/products-1/equine/mini-range/walker-rugs/mini-light-mesh

She makes neck straps and things too so probably would do a mini one :).

Frank had silver powerstraps on his gloves to try and be spangly but they soon ended up mud coloured :D.

Wonderful! Thank you!

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
Today we finally put the boots to the test with a short walk up the road and they were great! Domino was a superstar and not bothered by traffic, bikes, pedestrians etc. and he walked out really nicely. It has been a while since he went out and about so I am really pleased.

It was only a very short walk today but the boots stayed put, didn't rub and Domino seemed confident in them. IMG_8321.jpeg

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Today we finally put the boots to the test with a short walk up the road and they were great! Domino was a superstar and not bothered by traffic, bikes, pedestrians etc. and he walked out really nicely. It has been a while since he went out and about so I am really pleased.

It was only a very short walk today but the boots stayed put, didn't rub and Domino seemed confident in them. View attachment 71123
You both look happy and pleased with yourselves, and rightly so ?
The boots look super cool ?