Cbd oil for dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Has Anyone used cbd oil for dogs?
Im interested in trying it but confused as to the best sort to buy as it needs to be organic etc.
anyone tried it?
if so best place to buy?
Want to try it for joint problems.
Been reading up on it but seems its best to buy from usa?

Last edited:

Sandstone1

Visit site
Ive joined a Facebook group to hopefully find out more. I do know a women who is using it for her own arthritis with good results

tda

Visit site
Thats interesting. Do you think it helps you?
I don't think it's a wonder drug, but I think it does help me with muscle tightness, I'm better when I get up in the morning, less stiff.
Jury still out if sleep is better, and I'm still tinkering with the dose, trying not to go mad as it's not cheap x

Clodagh

Visit site
I am meeting a man in a car park next week to hand over some pheasants (LOL) and I see from his FB page he is a cbd man. I will ask him.
(Just so this doesn't sound dodgy there is an FB page where people give away game to people who want it (Oh dear by game I mean dead animals and birds) and he is near me and put up a wanted)!

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
I am meeting a man in a car park next week to hand over some pheasants (LOL) and I see from his FB page he is a cbd man. I will ask him.
(Just so this doesn't sound dodgy there is an FB page where people give away game to people who want it (Oh dear by game I mean dead animals and birds) and he is near me and put up a wanted)!

Do the people who shoot it not want it? Why on earth are they shooting if they don't want to eat what they shoot?

Clodagh

Visit site
It is only any excess. I think it is a great idea, supermarkets and game dealers charge so much for it that it becomes a luxury item, whereas if you can do a direct deal then more people get to try it, hopefully like it and eat it. Also people that raw feed dogs take the ones not suitable for human consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.