Central England Horseboxes for selling?

Oscar

Visit site
I'm in the process of selling my 7.5t lorry as I want a 3.5t-6.5t van type as I only have one horse competing now.

Has anyone used their services? Is the selling time good? I Just don't want the hassle of loads of people coming to view it as I don't like driving it!!

Pm if you prefer, thanks

brookswillow

New User
Visit site
I'm in the process of selling my 7.5t lorry as I want a 3.5t-6.5t van type as I only have one horse competing now.

Has anyone used their services? Is the selling time good? I Just don't want the hassle of loads of people coming to view it as I don't like driving it!!

Pm if you prefer, thanks

Hi did you ever try them? I'm thinking of sending my 3.5t to sell but don't know anything about them
Thanks

Frumpoon

Visit site
I often look in their website as they aren't too far from me and ive been looking for a box for ages but honestly I think what they have is over priced for year/condition/etc

popsdosh

Visit site
I have been several times as a purchaser. Over priced and presented badly. Did not find what we wanted on each visit.

They are always advertising the same boxes so turnover must be nil!!
Realistically they will never put the same effort into selling one for a client as one of their own as it is not owing them anything!