Central England Horseboxes

foxy

Visit site
Has anyone bought a lorry from them or does anyone know about them.
I have seen a couple of nice lorry's on their website.
Any info good or bad appreciated

Thanks

sychnant

Visit site
I have! I rang to ask about a couple on their website, and they'd been sold, but another one had just come in and we arranged to see it the next working day.

Luke was lovely and very helpful, happily answered all our questions and let us look at everything without doing the hard sell. We put down a deposit, lorry was serviced and MOT'd and we picked it up the next weekend.

I've had it almost 18 months and it has been fab so far! I'd highly recommend CEH :)

Puzzled

Visit site
I went there to view, the guy was very helpful. Didn't buy but am considering placing my lorry there to be sold.

PetalPower

Visit site
Does anyone know if they usually reply to enquiries through the contact form on their website? I've sent them a query about a couple of 3.5 ton lorries and just wondered if they were normally quick to reply.

Myloubylou

Visit site
I found him responsive by email. I went to look at a 4.5t iveco daily, clutch went on it mid test drive so had I gone ahead he said he would put new clutch in for free. Only thing I didn't like was you had to put sizeable deposit down before MOT was done but that's probably done everywhere. In the end I found a newer model for same price privately so didn't end up buying from there. Was one of theirs previously though.

PetalPower

Visit site
Righto, have tried emailing, will see if that gets any response.........starting to think they don't want the business, lol!!