CH4SC NOW! WELSH COB STALLIONS!

Enfys

Visit site
Just switched on, stunning beasties! Just wish they weren't QUITE so "well covered", you could have a picnic on some of those backs. Those cob boys can shift can't they? Bit warm to be running a cob today though.

It might help me calm down, bit of an emergency at yard had people and cars flying down from all directions, have retreated home as it wasn't my horse and the vet doesn't need a dozen people hanging around while she mends him. Poor horsey, he was meant to be at the Royal Welsh tomorrow too.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Thorndonpark Jet from Essex; think he thoroughly deserved it too don't you?! That was Senior Stallion, 8 and over.

Overall Champion was the brood mare, Llamri Lausanne with TP Jet Reserve.

Cheating, I've got the catalogue from Monday!!

Think they've over run the tv times, what other lot would do that but the Welsh, they are so proud of their ponies and cobs - deservedly so imo! There are highlights at 7.30, also on BBC2 Wales as well (that's usually in English for people like me!!
blush.gif
)

severnmiles

Visit site
Sorry to be a bit of a bore but the Royal Welsh title is slightly fixed! A friend of a friends knew who was going to win about a month ago...
frown.gif
I'm glad that in your unbiased opinions the Champ deserved the title! I missed it, out riding.

Enfys....I was shouting for the Llandeilo in the inter-hunt relay!! :)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Don't spoil it for us!
frown.gif
but you can say that about an awful lot of shows can't you?

Missed the relay on Monday but did manage to squeeze in the Hound Parade before we had to get coach. What a cheer they all got, thought the South Pembroke hounds were in fantastic condition too.

Just love that show, coach is already booked for next year!!
grin.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
South Pembs...didn't see them...was too busy looking at the Flint and Denbighshire whip
smirk.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
wink.gif

Yes, they had some crackers at the Welsh Game Fair, won alot there, quite a wealthy hunt for this way.

Tuesdays parade had even more of a response! Its a shame you missed the relays, full of action! Trotting was good last night aswell, can't wait for Tregaron in August.

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Enfys....I was shouting for the Llandeilo in the inter-hunt relay!! :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. How did they do? Haven't spoken to anyone. How did yours do? I love the inter-hunt relay, valid excuse for acting like idiots and screaming your head off.

I was really pleased that the mare took Champion, I liked her.

severnmiles

Visit site
I was screaming my head off for all of the local lot!! Ours lost, I think your lot won their heat and then I'm not sure..seen so many teams I've forgotten who got what!

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was screaming my head off for all of the local lot!! Ours lost, I think your lot won their heat and then I'm not sure..seen so many teams I've forgotten who got what!

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY!
grin.gif
Llandeilo won the Inter Hunt Relay, this evening they play again, against The Kings Troop! Had to come home, wasn't going to wait until 5pm or later. We were there this morning at 8! Fortunately only an hour away.

severnmiles

Visit site
YAY!!! Well done!! All of my screaming and cheering paid off then
grin.gif
grin.gif

I hope you had fun! It looked cooler today...not sure if it was though!