Changing a cat's behaviour

SEL

Visit site
Luckily she seems to have got bored of 3am cuddles - she's taken to sleeping halfway up the stairs and for some reason that is more comfy. I am NOT getting a water pistol out at 3am to put her off!! I'd rather do the hide under the duvet and try and stay asleep suggestion.

I do think she's worse if she hasn't had any attention in the evening, so I'm trying to make sure she gets her 10 minutes of play time even if I'm shattered.

Shady

Visit site
To the poster who suggested buying a Roomba to keep the cat occupied, I suggest you read this about the Poopocalypse!!! It has happened to several people.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/15/roomba-robot-vacuum-poopocalypse-facebook-post
OMG:eek::eek::eek:
The diagram is priceless!
Apparently they are trying to create poop detection technology!
I often find little chug nuts on the floor that haven't quite landed in the dirt box, I would not want to find them smeared all over my favourite rug!!
Sel
Half way up the stairs is a classic!!! especially when you are half asleep:D xxx

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
OMG:eek::eek::eek:
The diagram is priceless!
Apparently they are trying to create poop detection technology!
I often find little chug nuts on the floor that haven't quite landed in the dirt box, I would not want to find them smeared all over my favourite rug!!
Sel
Half way up the stairs is a classic!!! especially when you are half asleep:D xxx
I don't know what I'm LOLing at more - the article or "chug nuts" :D