Charlotte duJardin just got mention on BBC1 10pm news

madmav

Visit site
That's great news for dressage. Mainstream are finally acknowledging her fantastic achievement, even if it was just one sentence. But that's progress from before. And I still want to see her test. Can't find it anywhere.

Lexi_

Visit site
The show jumping and dressage medals have been quite frequently mentioned on Radio 5 sports reports too, which is a nice change :)

Highlights of the championships are on BBC2 tomorrow morning so hopefully we'll get her test in full then.

madmav

Visit site
Thank you be positive (a good name!) have just watched it via that thread. She and he are such a super talented combination. Just gorgeous to watch. Made my night finally being able to see it.
Oh and Lexi, it's on BBC2, will try and get my recorder to catch that. Thank you.
We are blessed to have so many amazing riders in all the disciplines. Need to get the message out to more people. UK sport is not just football, hello media, (and our riders actually win things!)

madmav

Visit site
Ha ha silvermi. Anyone would think women were 51% of the population. And do sports. Quite well.

madmav

Visit site
Thank you Lexi for the tip re BBC2 coverage. Have just finished watching it. Brilliant. All of them, but especially Charlotte and Valegro. What a team. And eventing being screened this weekend. Happy days.