Charlton Park Report eventually

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
Did CP PN on Saturday. Managed to dodge the rain thank godness.
Warmed up for dressage felt like I was at Badminton with such a nice venue. Did a 32 dressage - chuffed with!
Had one down sj. The last fence and I went on such a misser
blush.gif
opps!
One stop XC at the double of houses but she jumped everything else without looking so I was pleased with her.
Getting there now just as the season finishes. I have one more go at Broadway so hopefully it might all come together
grin.gif

Lec - nice to see you again. Didn't reconisge you in your smart gear fresh from prizegiving!! Well done
Remembered to take the camera home from work and then forgot to use it!! No pics sorry!
Anyone known if the professional ones are online or who the photographer was?

BBs

Visit site
Well done hunny
smile.gif

Great result rounds a bold course like CP! its a super venue isnt it - definitely feel that *youve arrived* competing there lol

Good luck at Broadway
smile.gif
you not doing Aldon?

Take care and well done - love to Charm
smile.gif

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
Never been to Aldon, I think I entered Broadway on Tilly's recommendation and thought I'd finish it there. Trouble is you have to enter so far in advance I think I entered these before attempting PN and I did think it would all go pear shaped.
Now it hasn't I wish I#d entered more, including B & W this weekend.
Never mind I'm going BSJA this weekend instead. Going to try and qualify for the Am 1st round as there is a few left.
Yuck sj!!!

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Never mind I'm going BSJA this weekend instead. Going to try and qualify for the Am 1st round as there is a few left.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 1st Round Qualifiers for Am Champs are now qualifying for the 2007 2nd rounds. The cut-off date for this years championships was 31st August 2006. The 2nd Rounds for this year are currently in progress....

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
What?? So I can't jump a 1st round this weekend and then do a 2nd round in a couple of weeks to try and qualify for this year
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just spent £178 rejoining to try for this christmas
frown.gif
frown.gif

Now what have I got to look forward to.
Thanks for pointing this out though
mad.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lol - yeah but there's a long winter in the middle!!
You've spoilt my day now

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww...sorry
grin.gif

Seriously though, I don't know what level your horse is at, but as well as the Am Champs for next year, i'll be aiming my baby at his 4 DC's BN and Disco over the winter, as well as the Blue Chips, and the more experienced horse at the bigger Blue Chip qualifiers (although few of them down our way
frown.gif
), and Am Champs again. There's also the National qualifiers that go through to RIHS in the summer, and plenty of Open classes too.....so you shouldn't find yourself wanting for something to jump at all
smile.gif

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
hmmm she's good but I'm rubbish. She has £255 on her card but a load was whacked on her for being imported.
Not braved a newcomers yet so might make the blue chip power but doubt it. Not going to be brave againist the clock yet.
The RHIS ones are for novice horses (which she is) but is over 3 rounds isn't it with the 1st starting at 1.10?? Might be a bit out of our league yet! BN and Discovery is out.
Oh well 1m classes it looks like for now.

Rambo

Visit site
Ahhh....that makes a lot more sense now
smile.gif

The RIHS classes are for all sorts and levels in fact. Our problem is that we need to be jumping 1.30's to do the B&C qualifiers, but while both horse and rider has done that in the past, we have not done it together yet lol!

I guess if you don't want to jump the 1.10m's yet, then it's 1.05m Opens or the Am classes as you originally said
smile.gif
Still worth aiming for next years Champs though imo
smile.gif

teapot

Visit site
I will convert them and I'll email them.

Just be careful due to the fact that they've got copyright on them