Chaskit new zealand rugs

aaudley01

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can buy a chaskit rug? I used to have them years ago and have now got back into horses but cannot find them online. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

BBH

Visit site
Do you definately want one ? I bought one years ago for my first horse and it cost £ 280 then, he trashed the ' spider' first time out and they wanted another £ 50 to replace that. Not impressed tbh.

BBH

Visit site
I must admit I swear by Rambo's in that they fit really well, have never been ripped or torn and keep my boys dry and toasty. I think things have moved forward a lot since the Chaskit days. Also the Chaskit had no neck coverage and I want that for mine now in winter.

LindaW

Visit site
They were the best at the time, mine lasted 15+ years and I threw them away about a months ago because they'd been badly stored for a couple or years (kept for emergencies) and they were ruined by long term damp.

The spiders used to cost about £24 from the saddlery in Tunbridge wells, and used to last about 2 or 3 years.

The more expensive goretex one, I only had one of, and it was nowhere near as good as the originals.

I use fals now