Cheap Horse Transporters?

Bri

Visit site
Anyone have any recommendations for cheap (ish) horse transporters? Need to get the horse from Surrey to Newmarket?

acolvine

Visit site
I used Eric Gillie to transport my two from Surrey to Scotland. Found the cost very reasonable and the horses arrived safe and sound. Boxes have partitions from the roof to the floor and are air conditioned so very secure and comfortable.

I can't remember the number but if you do a search on the net for eric gillie (Kelso) you should get it.
He transports racehorses and has a fleet of boxes over the country so should be able to help you.

foraday

Visit site
go on to www.findhorsetransport.com & put your details in there and see what quotes come back.

I would expect to pay around £250 for that sort of trip though on an individual load on a specific day slightly cheaper for a shared but then you won't get a direct trip so endless miles and if your horse is going to newmarket sounds like you may be visiting the vets so go individual.

If you are going to the vets your insurance company may even pay transport costs (Kbis, nfu and SEIB all pay transport costs with a receipt)

Good luck