Cheap jodhpurs / breeches

Equestriangirl123

Visit site
Need a few more pairs for the yard I only want to spend £25 max ( usually get them from derby house for £5 when on offer ) I'm a 28-30 and fit in kids 28-30s too . Pleasee find me some

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Try equestrian clearance :) their own brand k*ty is very good quality for a good price. For everyday yard use and hacking I have 3 pairs of black fake suade seat pairs. They wash great and are comfy to ride in. Bought them after wrecking pairs of decathlon ones off, they wore through on the seat area.
Failing that cheapies from decathlon do the job if your not going to ride in them everyday :)

flintmeg

Visit site
I got some full seat breeches off amazon and I love them! They are on sale I will buy more when I have some spare money. The prices change to size so can't give you a price. :)

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
I also wear kids 28s and tend to wear harry hall jods, I usually get mine from burghley each year for around £15 so I'm not sure how much they are elsewhere but they usually last, my pair I bought there three years ago have just got a hole on the leg but I think the previous years pair are still going strong.

2ndtimearound

Visit site
Try equestrian clearance :) their own brand k*ty is very good quality for a good price. For everyday yard use and hacking I have 3 pairs of black fake suade seat pairs. They wash great and are comfy to ride in. Bought them after wrecking pairs of decathlon ones off, they wore through on the seat area.
Failing that cheapies from decathlon do the job if your not going to ride in them everyday :)
I'll second that.
If they still have some in stock, Equestrian Clearance have currently got some K*ty breeches for £5.99, though only in sizes 6 - 10. I'm not sure if the 10 would be big enough for you - some places seem to sell size 26 as 10 and others 28. The pair I received actually came branded as Fouganza rather than K*ty, which is the Decathlon brand - so I'm guessing they must be made by the same company. Seem decent quality, though I've not ridden in them yet as I only bought them as a spare as I was buying something else from there so thought I may as well pick up a pair whilst I was at it.