Cheap jodhpurs?

Visit site
Sorry this is probably such a stupid question but ......
Can anyone recommend a stretchy brand of jodhpurs that are:
- under £20 (including postage)
- Ideally come in beige/cream/grey
- Come in 26" but "Long" leg size ?
- has belt loops
- NOT from Sports Direct/Robinsons because I won't buy from them!
Am seriously struggling to find any lmao but hate riding in jeans, it's so uncomfortable. Oh and tell me if I'm being completely unreasonable with this list of requirements. I've not bought jodhpurs for years because I tend to just steal my mother's....:p

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Yes, eBay. I’ve had some great bargain riding clothes from there. Including my favourite Mar Todd breeches which appeared as new £11.50!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Decathlon. Great everyday jods at £11 for black and a bit more for white. Are long enough for me and I wear 31 inch jeans.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Decathlon are usually £10.99 and last well. Aldi have their horse range coming in on the 22nd of October and I know people rave about them though I haven't tried them myself.
Gallop branded jodhpurs are lovely, they're around £12 on eBay with free delivery and are very good quality and last well :)

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
I have cheap as chips Gallop jods from eBay and they're fine for everyday use. They fit well and they're a nice thick cotton so good for this time of year.

C1airey

Visit site
Go Outdoors do basic Whitaker jods for about £12-£14. Beige, navy or black and they come in either regular or long.

Oh, and they have belt loops!

Shoei

Visit site
Try R and R they have some great deals.

Just to add Go Outdoors is owned my the same man as Robinsons and Sports Direct if it bothers anyone.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Another vote for Aldi for cheap and cheerful Jods though I wouldn't say they come up very long; got some really nice Decathalon ones at various times and the other place I've started buying from recently is Horze, got some nice grippy Jods from them.

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Have a look at hkm or gallop jods on eBay. I've had quite a few pairs and they match your requirements. I also have aldi ones which are good but a bit thinner.