Cheap second hand rugs?

ABC

Visit site
Any idea where to get some cheap and cheerful rugs? Preferably turnout rugs? I'm currently horse-sitting my ex YO's horses whilst she's on holiday for a month, and they are rug trashers. Came in this morning with shredded rugs :rolleyes:

Luckily they do have 1 spare rug each...

Spoke to ex YO and she said for me to buy some cheap and cheerful ones and she'll give me the money so any ideas? :D

6'3 and 6'6 btw, just in case ;)

rockysmum

Visit site
Aren't you going to Clitheroe tomorrow.

There are usually stalls with some cheap rugs. I have got some really good ones from there in the past.

ABC

Visit site
Hopefully going to clitheroe yeah.. I didn't think there would be many there but if that's the case then that's brill! :D

ABC

Visit site
Ooh, thats even better :D These horses destroy rugs in 20 minutes flat :rolleyes: yet she insists on rugging them :rolleyes: :D

rockysmum

Visit site
Yes just some mild disinfectant diluted in lots of water and dunk them. Its really only in case of ringworm and thats easy to kill.

I've never had any problems with anything I have bought.

rockysmum

Visit site
If I see someone with 10 rugs and 2 ponies I will come over and say hello :D :D

Just told my daughter I am going in the morning and she actually want to come with me :D :D

Horsey shopping is unheard of for her these days so I'm in shock.

ABC

Visit site

Have already looked and am "watching" some items ;)

If I see someone with 10 rugs and 2 ponies I will come over and say hello :D :D

Just told my daughter I am going in the morning and she actually want to come with me :D :D

Horsey shopping is unheard of for her these days so I'm in shock.

I'll also be looking round desperate to try and find transport :D Haha, no I'm going to try and be good :D

Ooh, so anything in particular you're looking for, or just general bargain hunting? :D

rockysmum

Visit site
Just a horsey morning out really. However I will come home with a car full of all sorts of things which might be useful at some time in the future. I always do, my garage is full of them :D

ABC

Visit site
Just a horsey morning out really. However I will come home with a car full of all sorts of things which might be useful at some time in the future. I always do, my garage is full of them :D

Haha, sames. I "collect" bargains :D I have waaaaay too much horsey stuff, yet I still buy more :rolleyes: :D