cheap stable matting

TinselRider

www.gatesequestrian.webs.com
I have finally given up hope with the messiest mare alive and decided to get some matting so ...

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere selling cheap rubber matting (online prefferably) I would love some equimats but can't afford them....any suggestions
grin.gif

X ta

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
ann82 snap got these in one of our stables. I have to say though I would not get them again, I would rather save a bit more money have the ones I had in the other stable. The ones ann82 recommend are ok, but I find them more slippery, but they are lighter to deal with. The other ones are really solid & heavy to move around, but they dont feel slippery when wet. They were about £24 per mat plus delivery & you need 6 mats for a 12x12 stable.

Sooty

Visit site
I got some fantastic mats off ebay, they are an 'easy sweep' design (do not get the bobble topped ones!!) and are really good. We have cubicle mats in the other stable, they were no cheaper and are cr*p in comparison. ebay mats

I found the seller really nice to deal with too.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I did have an offcut of one of my mats on a step that some of the horses have to step down when coming out of a stable block, when it has rained that can be quite slippy so we have moved it. But in the stable I haven't had that problem, i do put lots of shavings down where she wee's though so they soak the wet up, i find that the wet patches dry really fast, faster than they would on concrete.

showjump2003

Visit site
My mats are cow mats. Same as horse mats but because they don't have the word horse in the name they are loads cheaper! Got them from my local farm stores.