Cheap website for supplements??

Falco

Visit site
e bay is good but have found you can not tell where the supplements come from and if they are pure or not so can be a lotttery....i would suggest on line medicanimal they also give money to charity...there are many out there bestpets, petmeds all do supplements.
have a look and lets see what you think of them

nadinek82

Visit site
Depends on the supplement. I've found some sites are cheap for some things but expensive for others. Try vetuk.co.uk to see if they have what your looking for
smile.gif

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Lots of research! I regularly scour t'interweb for cheap cortaflex and the price ranges make you
shocked.gif
nearly £20 between the cheapest and the most expensive for the same size tub!! Ironically the cheapest I found it was the saddlery less than 2miles from home. I guess it all depends on the supplement you want - Google it and just be prepared to spend a couple of hours searching through hundreds of sites. Having said all that mile end equestrian is usually quite good!

Falco

Visit site
hey someone should do a research on say 5 top products and see which internet pharmay has the best prices?? what are the top 5 or 10 products you would buy online this could help a lot of people....