Check this out - chatter1's got wings!

TableDancer

Visit site
As she's a bit shy
wink.gif
grin.gif
chatter1 never posted a link to her Powderham photos but she sent them to me last night and I thought this one was so amazing you lot should see it. So here it is, with chatter1's reluctant permission...
smile.gif
smile.gif

http://images.jamespyne.co.uk/?Action=VF&id=2000721650&pcp=21&ppwd=pc1746mb

Finnbob

Visit site
Wow thats amazing! If that was me I'd of bought a million copies and be handing them out to strangers in the street! I can only dream of that sort of level!

Baydale

Visit site
Fab photos, is she (the cat's mother
wink.gif
) off to Bramham then? And why's she not on here v much, don't give me "work" as an excuse as that's never stopped the rest of us.
tongue.gif

ajf

Visit site
Brilliant photos!
Much prefer Max amazin jump over the corners tha AO'C
wink.gif

That SJ one is bl00dy huge though, maybe I won't ever attempt advance and I don't mind
grin.gif

chatter1

www.wayacresporthorses.co.uk
Thanks guys..... I think he's pretty impressive too!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks TD, of course you know what a shy, non talkative person I am!!
wink.gif

Baydale - was all set for Bramham until today, when BE have said that my CCI** is out of date..... so I have to go back and get a CCI** qualification......
mad.gif
She even said my record is great and they see no problem, but the fei will throw the entry out. Apparently there is a girl in Samur now that has the same problem and they wouldn't even let her trot up.

Diesel Dog - definately a long way from out pony club days, although I fear I have definately aged since then!!!!

Gamebird

Visit site
I still can't see how you can jump that big without the 'lucky' breeches on! (unles you've dyed them white
tongue.gif
)

TableDancer

Visit site
BE are quite sensible about this but I think you'll find the FEI is completely immoveable these days, K - safety and all that
wink.gif
That's why Laura C couldn't do the YR last year because she wasn't qualified and they wouldn't budge despite her record
frown.gif

chatter1

www.wayacresporthorses.co.uk
Tried that one this moning, be are happy with my results and for me to compete at that level, but they said the fei will reject it straight away. they are in the process of trying to get the fei to change the ruling but at the moment there is nothing they can do. Knowing my luck they'll change it just after I've done another 2*
crazy.gif

TarrSteps

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it just - on the evidence of that, Max shouldn't be an eventer at all, a career in Grand Prix SJ beckons
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely!!! He looks like Shutterfly. Think of all the lovely money to be won, chatter1!

And absolute c**p about the qualification. I don't know about the FEI sometimes - sense doesn't seem to enter in to it.

And because, well, I'm me . . . how is the horse bred, please?
smile.gif