Checklist for competing....packing the truck

4whitesocks

Visit site
I know there's been a few of these checklists done one here...anyone remember who started one or what the title of the thread was - first ever ODE tomorrow & want to make sure don't forget anything....
in case no-one does know - have I missed anything?

For me:
jacket, shirt, tie/stock, jods x 2, spare socks, pants etc. xcountry shirt, stock, hat, silk, long whip, short whip, gloves x 2 (just in case!), medical armband, rc membership card, number holder, long boots, boots to walk the course in, tracksuit bottoms for over jods when getting ready, back protector....

For horse
saddle, dressage bridle, xc bridle (well just a change of bit really!), martingale, spare martingale, girth, spare girth, boots, numnah x 2, sweat rug, first aid kit, water, hay headcollar etc. (doesn't wear travelling boots), tape for boots, bridle etc.

Am quite sure I've missed something......

rema

Visit site
Oh i forgot to say and cannot edit last post.Good luck.And have fun!!.
grin.gif

Sir_Gwain

www.fridaywoods.org
And finaly when you have packed everything. Make sure you pack them yourself in th lorry / trailer /car.

I packed all my stuff yesterday for a local eventer trial. put my reins, over reach boots in a plastic bag along with some cold drinks. I bloody left them resting on a log where i loaded the tralier.

Luckily I was able to borrow some reins from a very friendly competitor at the event.

DOH!!!!

But the comp went well. got round both clear. no rossettes but hey ho, I got round :p