Chelmsford Dog Wardens - a bit of advice

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
Firstly, it would be of great benefit to you, if you could learn how to differentiate between a canine bitch having a pee or a poo.
I am astonished that on two separate occasions you have mistaken one of my bitches having a poo, when it is as clear as day to anyone with half-decent eyesight they are having an innnocent tiddle. You underestimate my vision. I see you standing 300m away studying the behaviour of my dogs in your high visibility clothing, then walking over to the spot where you believe they have defacated only to be either puzzled by the mysterious disappearance of said turd or sorely disappointed that you have, infact, been duped again.

soloabe

Visit site
Ahaha thats hilarious.

We have had it happen a number of times. But i usually get asked to go back and pick it up. Sad thing is my dogs are boys and not even crouching like bitches do. He just stretches out him back leg.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Hah! I've often wondered if people think the same of mine when she stops for a wee.

Maybe you need to construct a little flag to wave at him/her across the park - "It's a wee!" on one side, "It's a poo - gimme a sec to find a bag!" on the other.

The bag bit is important, I once had a kid shout abuse at me for not picking up a poo - I was busy doing a bizarre sort of dance to get a scrunched-up poo bag out of the pocket of an unusually tight pair of jeans with cold swollen hands. Never mind that dog was actually still hovering mid-crap. :eek:

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Mine goes like a girl so I have to say, 'Oh a PEEE!' really loudly when on the beach to ward off the tutters. Still recovering from the soggy-double-bagger-when-I-only-had-one-flimsy-bag-and-had-to-reopen-it-and-run-halfway-back-up-the-beach-before-it-burst incident.....

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
Ooooh, pooey fingers.:D Double baggers can be tricky. Its the the final bag that you find at the bottom of your coat pocket, probably been there for at least three years & rather like the ageing process with our hair, has thinned dramatically & in your haste to scoop up the offending poop, you pop a hole in the bag without realising. Half an hour into the walk, you're wondering why there is such a strong smell of sh.t! Realise its because its under your fingernails & half an hour earlier you scratched your nose.

mollichop

Visit site
Lol, as i've said before, a few times now, i've got my best scowl and tut ready when on poo patrol, only to discover it was a bitch weeing - tres dissapointing :(

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Oh gawd, you've just reawakened a repressed memory of me giving these people on a Sicilian beach a massive hard time for letting their little fluffy yappy darlings curl a few out and just watch them and then walk off, there had been tonnes of kids playing on the beach earlier so obviously a popular place, not a dog toilet, my Italian is not all that so I just said the word 'sh...' repeatedly and loudly and waved my arms at them. Was on the way home from a wine-fuelled meal out and my OH was affronted :eek:

Oberon

Visit site
Not soley on topic but when you wish the earth would swallow you up = bending over to pick up poo, your arse crack hanging out of your jeans, and the boyfriend who dumped you and broke your heart goes past with his wife and beautiful, blonde children.

Damnit!