Chelsea rugs .... any opinions?

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Thinking about a Chelsea half neck rug, and wondered if anyone has any opinions?
I am a fan of the Weatherbeeta Freestyle combo, as they have decent tail flaps and fit all of mine really well, but they are getting harder to get hold of, and my local shop stocks the Chelsea.
Any thoughts would be helpful, thanks.

SuperH

Visit site
I've got one, the half neck 150 fill. It is ok, personally I would prefer it if it was not cotton lined on the back half and I would also have rather had a higher denier outer, but there is so little choice of half neck rugs I took a punt on it. Fits my horse ok, doesn't move about, it hasn't leaked. It isn't as good a quality rug as others I've had but so far I can't knock it (I've had it a year).

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
I've got one, the half neck 150 fill. It is ok, personally I would prefer it if it was not cotton lined on the back half and I would also have rather had a higher denier outer, but there is so little choice of half neck rugs I took a punt on it. Fits my horse ok, doesn't move about, it hasn't leaked. It isn't as good a quality rug as others I've had but so far I can't knock it (I've had it a year).

SuperH thanks for your advice - I guessed the quality would be less than some, considering the price. I am also after a half neck, and needed a sit down after seeing the price of alternatives!