cheshire instructor wanted - nr northwich - reccomendations?

darkhorse123

Visit site
Nothing fancy - for me a 45 yr old (novice) lady and her cob .
I only like to happy hack but i would like to work on my jumping and cantering - improve generally and make sure we have not fallen into bad habits.
Just missing my lessons really :D

should mention i have recently moved here fron leeds where i had regular lessons

fuzzle

Visit site
hi hun i would reccomend jo callwood, she is based at knutsford and im sure she travells if you need her to come out to you, you can do your research on the internet about her she is a calm understanding instructor whom will give you heaps of confidence!!!!!!! she use to showjump but mainly does showing and working hunter these days, she is amazing rider who won HOYS etc.... last year she is also not over priced with her lessons neither, if your intreasted let me know and i will give you her tel no or you can find it on manor farm horse shows knutsford if that helps... good luck hun XXXXX

darkhorse123

Visit site
hi hun i would reccomend jo callwood, she is based at knutsford and im sure she travells if you need her to come out to you, you can do your research on the internet about her she is a calm understanding instructor whom will give you heaps of confidence!!!!!!! she use to showjump but mainly does showing and working hunter these days, she is amazing rider who won HOYS etc.... last year she is also not over priced with her lessons neither, if your intreasted let me know and i will give you her tel no or you can find it on manor farm horse shows knutsford if that helps... good luck hun XXXXX

ty so much everybody - im looking now x

emmah

www.amazingpase.co.uk
I keep my horses with Bianca Bairstow she is a really good instructor and great fun and based in Northwich. I also go for weekly lessons with Jane Carruthers who is amazing and has got me from being a useless rider to a half decent one!! She is also based in Northwich. I can always PM you their details if you wanted to have a chat with them :)