Chester Meet Up??

ibot

Visit site
Ok so we have kind of been skirting the issue in the other post and i am going to make it official who would like a meet up and where??

I have been here nearly two weeks so be nice with your places, as you have seen i get lost easily :D:D
Nicky
x

ibot

Visit site
ok guys where and when??

I am now pretty good with Gibsons to the point that i might get barred from there :D:D But this being Chester is an amazing place we could do Delemere Forest and bring dogs and walk or a horse place suggestions please you lot know the area far better than my 2 weeks of knowledge :D

ibot

Visit site
oooh update all we will be meeting at Delamere forest at 2ish by that thing that looks like a helicopter ??? all welcome the more the merrier ill be the one with a mad dog black and white and might have between 1-3 kids with me and prob have green wellies on :D:D:D
Might have long hair or short depending on whether i can get hair cut before :D but it will be in a pony tail :D erm might be wearing my red horseware coat?? or not :D:D lol

karen_c

Visit site
Got friends coming to stay this weekend - if they're still here I probably won't be able to come and meet you all but if they've headed home I will try to come along...

noodle_

Visit site
i cant make this week but would love to meet up another time?!

im free a week on sunday??

I have dogs but they are too mad to bring....i would spend the day running round after small spaniel :eek:

ibot

Visit site
i cant make this week but would love to meet up another time?!

im free a week on sunday??

I have dogs but they are too mad to bring....i would spend the day running round after small spaniel :eek:

sounds like my dog although he does come back but he is a nut case would be nice for mickey to meet someone which is crazy like him :D

Asha

Visit site
next weekend would definitely be better for me know. Was feeling sligtly energetic yesterday morning, so rather than walk around the arena, i decided to climb over fence, and jump down. Ground was uneven, and oops sprained my ankle. was rolling around in mud, couldnt get up. Very embarrassing.:eek:

dollface

Visit site
Next weekend is out for me as Hubby has got his first race of the season. Ibot you mean the fly thing down past the visitors centre! I shall me the one limping as its hill training on sunday morning lol

ibot

Visit site
Ok so just to check what is happening sunday?? will it just me and my boys?? or do we make it for 14/4 will that be better for all?

i might go sunday anyway and see if we can get lost walking dog so feel free to come anyway :D

Fimbacob

Visit site
Im always up for pub! Abbey arms is near Delamere Forest if thats any good? Fishpool has been refurbed but think its more restuarant than pub now.