Chestnut mares?

Sarah1

I'm really more of a gelding person BUT a few years ago I used to ride a Chestnut Arab x QH mare & she was an absolute star. Very genuine little mare & a total stunner, would have bought her in a heartbeat if the owner had agreed!

jess2353

haha got to love them hey. When I first brought mine, we stuck her straight out in the field ( and I know most horse's get excited ) but omg I honestly thought she was loco. She was bucking rearing, all fours off the ground, she was charging up & down skidding in all the mud knocking into the fence's.Went home that evening & regretted buying her instantly. She was like this for days. Couldn't catch her or nothing. Now she's a complete diffrent horse. :) :) :)

she's worth every penny, such a beautiful animal. Has some lovely strides & carries her self lovely. extremly loving aswel, a dream to work with :)

She's my first ever owned horse aswel. :) she's a mitchelltroy sec D .....

How do you upload pic's on to here ?

Asha

My 3 chesnut babes :

Asha who im now back riding, with her son

Asha with her mini me (Aria aka wickle ginge)

Wickle ginge meets her big brother

Daughters chestnut TB, who is amazing

faracat - your mare is stunning, send her my way anytime !

I've got a 15 month old section D who's chestnut with 4 whites! But so far she has been a total gem, no faces or anything- she is the most placid yearling I've seen. Whether she changes as she gets older remains to be seen but her mum and grandmother are chestnut with 4 whites (from what I can remember) and they've got fab temperaments too.

Orchardbeck

Yey, a ginger thread! I have a chestnut mare, four white socks and a white face - she has her moments but I love her to bits, had her 16 years now! She's 22.

Just wish they didn't have to get old...if I could turn back the clock 10 years...