Cheval Liberte trailer - operating manual?

Horseymum13

Visit site
Hello - just wondering if anyone can help. We have just bought a second hand cheval liberte gold trailer (2003 model, manufactured in 2008). We were shown quickly how to operate it but no more than that. Being new to trailers in general, we'd like to have a manual to help us to get it right (hitching, unhitching, making sure our pony is safe etc etc). We have tried contacting the UK main dealer who kindly sent us a maintenance manual but it's not really what we're after. Many thanks in advance of any comments or assistance!:)

clait

Visit site
may i ask what floor it has, if its a wood floor from new which hasn't been replaced take it back.

Persephone

Visit site
I would get someone experienced to go through hitching and unhitching it properly with you. You will be fine once you have done it a few times :)

ETS I have a laminated check list inside mine that I put up.

Horseymum13

Visit site
may i ask what floor it has, if its a wood floor from new which hasn't been replaced take it back.
Oh - you sound sure of that - why do you say that? I had noticed a recall thread in September 2011, but that was only for certain batches where wooden floors had been rotting due to a bad batch of wood.