Childishness!

Nic

Visit site
Hehe just back from playing with my wee pc pony, as big boy is lame, thought i would take Gus out for a stroll & ended up jumping in the field
grin.gif

He is such a dude he is so opinionated & great fun

It's fun being 14 again
grin.gif

Nic

Visit site
They are just fab, so much attitude in such a small space!!
crazy.gif

It's always good to get back on Gus if I have had a fright with D, he gives me so much confidence even if he is an obnoxious over opinionated little so & so!

I would trust him with my life, I collapsed just as I went to mount one day & came round about 20 mins later holding on to his leg & he hadn't moved a muscle!
shocked.gif

Ponies Rock
grin.gif

Here is the boy himself:

100_0400-1.jpg

parsley

Visit site
They are fantastic aren't they
laugh.gif
It doesn't matter how cross I get with my son's pony if he is being a bit naughty - I can nip off for a 10 mins ride on him and get a huge smile on my face because its so much fun
smile.gif

Have just found a picture of me on him - I am 5ft8 so I think my too long legs can be forgiven but my a*se is so big you can't see the saddle - you look a lot more sensibly sized for your pony. I have to try and hide a bit when I ride this one! [image]
DSCF4380.jpg
[/image]

Nic

Visit site
Thats his "yes im a clever boy, yes we were 6th xc, now FEED ME OR DIE" face

He thinks humans are very silly, imagine wanting to go over obsticles, in his infinite wisdom he prefers to go round them but will pop a few to humour me
grin.gif

Nic

Visit site
I'll second that, it's great to take Gus & not worry about traffic, napping jogging spooking etc just chill & enjoy the view ( contact? no you are most definately not allowed one of those
tongue.gif
)

You wouldn't think I was sensibly sized if you saw me side on and with non xc lenght stirrups. I'm 5,8 & he is 14.1, but don't tell him he thinks he is 17.2
blush.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I love ponies, so much fun. My kids have a 12hh welsh x which i intend on riding once he's broken. I'm 5'6. I ride a 13.2hh and don't look big on him.

teapot

Visit site
This was my little dude: he was a 9yr old very green welsh c. Was gelded at 6, hence the cresty neck and didn't understand trotting

100_0993.jpg