Chiltern and Thames Championship

claireross

ccjack.co.uk
Does anyone know who the photographer was last year ?????

I'm thinking of entering my daughter in qualifers for this years show and would love to have a nose at what the competetion might be like.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I am sure you will be fine. I didn't really see any horses there that looked totally outclassed. The winners of the end of day championship were lovely horses/ponies, but generally if you were able to qualify for the show, then you stood as good a chance as anyone in getting placed in your classes.

It can be a long day though, so it is worth trying to qualify for a few classes.

spider

community.webshots.com
Just a warning - they cancelled some classes and didn't announce it. Also didn't announce my class until the judge was ready to line people up. Luckily she let us in as there were about six people who turned up late because of this.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Just a warning - they cancelled some classes and didn't announce it. Also didn't announce my class until the judge was ready to line people up. Luckily she let us in as there were about six people who turned up late because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they? They certainly didn't in our ring!!! In fact they split the classes into more sections than they had said in the schedule.