chilver house stables, norfolk

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
my friend is looking for a horse about 15. hands or 15.2 hands for general riding club events, she is a good rider but not confident with spooky type horses , she also wants to be able to hack alone if necessary.. there seem to be a few on the above dealers sight which on the face of it look suitable, anyone have any experience of them good or bad.

i think its best to pm if you have bad things to say.

thanks all

honetpot

Visit site
I sent one to be backed there and I was very pleased with the result. They are hacked daily and get experience of traffic. They have an indoor and outdoor school, its family run and they have been there for years. Jack is going back there in a couple of months I hope to be sold.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
thanks for that, sounds promising... we are on the essex/suffolk border and everything that looks suitable is either up in yorkshire or down in the south west. we dont really want to drive for over 2 hours as she will want her trainer to go when she does her second visit so over 2 hours is not a good idea especially knowing that so many of the horses may not be as advertised...