Chiropractor or osteopath Berks?

charlie76

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a really good chiropractor or osteopath in berkshire for a horse who really needs straightening up. Vet has seen him, full x rays and scans and he is sound but moving crooked behind. Any recommendations would be great. He has already had mctimony, I think be needs something more substantial to level him up. Many thanks

Auslander

Visit site
My vet is also a chiropractor, and she's excellent. She rides dressage at a decent level herself, so understands how a horse works better than most. My lot all feel fabulous after she's laid on the magic hands.
Olwen Lloyd at Chess Valley Equine (based in Amersham but she covers Berks) www.chessvalleyequine.com

chaps89

Visit site
Lots of recommendations have been made before for Rob Jackson who is a chiro vet. Based Surrey way but does travel I believe- Leo Walker on here used him recently with good result

Leo Walker

Visit site
Lots of recommendations have been made before for Rob Jackson who is a chiro vet. Based Surrey way but does travel I believe- Leo Walker on here used him recently with good result

I did and I literally cannot put into words what a massive difference he made! The horse was "sound" to all intents and purposes and had gone reserve champion a couple of weeks earlier and not many people could see the issue, but I knew he wasnt right. Rob came out, did a quick adjustment and it was so dramatic that when Leo came out of the box afterwards the yard staff gasped the way people usually only do when someone falls off at a competition :lol:

The difference in him is AMAZING! I stil sometimes look at him and cant believe the difference. He had been seen by a sports massage person, a very good osteo and my vet had run his eye over him.

Dont mess about. Get him out. I'm happy to give you chapter and verse on mine before and after, but I've commented on previous posts and honestly, yours sounds EXACTLY like mine before Rob saw him. I still dont quite know how he did what he did, but he saw him moving and could tell me how he was under saddle and in general, did a manipulation and completely fixed him. He cost me £145 inc travel, which I consider a total bargain as I'd already spent nearly £100 on other treatments and a vet workup, which was my next step, would have run into the thousands!

I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him which is unusual in itself, and he is very honest, if he cant help your horse he will tell you and refer you back at no charge, so you have nothing to lose :)