Chloe is settling nicely... *pictures too!*

truffles

Visit site
She arrived at the yard a little sweaty, but travelled very well considering it was two hours and she was on her own! She settled down okay, but insisted on eating her bed despite having a haynet there. I took her for a walk after she relaxed a little, although it was more the other way round despite being in her bridle. Everyone cooed over her and she absolutely love it lol!
Anyhoo, we just popped into the school for ten minutes and she was great, just walking and trotting.
(No piccies of her first day, but got quite a few of today!)

I'm so sorry the pics are huge - Me and photobucket realllyy don't get on!

Today, again we took her for a little walk, as she isn't allowed turnout until she's been wormed...

chloepics004.jpg

Then decided to explore the oh so interesting smaller school....
1st prize for best giraffe impression goes to....
chloepics005.jpg

In the above picture, she is only wearing a sheepskin numnah because the saddle we are borrowing from the dealers for a couple of months just sits on her withers a little bit..
Oooh also, she doesn't usually look that odd! (Neither do I hopefully!) She was peering over at another horse in the other arena!

Having a look at her surroundings.
smile.gif

chloepics014.jpg

All the other horses are for me interesting than me LOL...
chloepics008.jpg

*mooooooooooooooooose*
tongue.gif
Check out that moustache!
chloepics015.jpg

Oh looking ppurrddyyy IMO!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chloepics017.jpg

OH...MY...GOD...Can you get a worse position!?!?! that is yuck, I feel sorry for her! I usually don't ride like that, but was just trying to keep as still as I could...*obviously didn't work lol!*
chloepics018.jpg

Having a paddy..I wouldn't let her b*gger off with me lol...
chloepics021.jpg

Ahh, then we had a photoshoot and a good ole' brush...
smile.gif

There are fab views on the other side of this wall, and it's a slight slope where she is standing, hence her wonky donkeyness
tongue.gif

chloepics024.jpg

And we musn't forget the other side...
tongue.gif
*she looks SO croup high in this one, promise she isn't though.*
chloepics026.jpg

examining the horses in the field behind the wall...
chloepics027.jpg

Nice headshot
smile.gif

chloepics035.jpg

And just a tiny glimpse of what is behind the wall she was at when I was grooming her...You really wouldn't guess it's in London would you! (well, on the edge of..)
chloepics033.jpg

And just a couple of jumpies on the yard's xc course
laugh.gif

chloepics037.jpg

You really deserve a chocolate prize for getting this far!! (Don't take me up on that though...
tongue.gif
)

The yards not far from patchetts, and they're always going up there, so might meet some of you hhoers up there some time!!

Thanks for looking, comments welcome...
grin.gif
x

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She looks lovely - reminds me of a horse called Douglas I rode when I was training for my AI. I am sure you will have lots of fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif
- She is fabulous to learn on too, can't wait to get some good lessons.
laugh.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
wow, shes gorg, they xc course looks fun
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks lol - Yes, I can't WAIT to have a crack at it! Although to me, none of them are very small, but we'll manage.
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Arrr, she is a real sweetie! You are going to have so much fun together!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks JoElla - she is incredibly sweet natures, and yes I'm hoping we'll be able to charge around everywhere soon enough.
tongue.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Yeah you will! I'll be watching out for all the XC photos in the gallery.

Sorry if I have missed it but what age is she and what has she done before you had her?

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oh she is stunning, glad she is settling well. She reminds me of a welsh 4yo we brought on last summer, lovely type, bet you will have fun with her
grin.gif
xx

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah you will! I'll be watching out for all the XC photos in the gallery.

Sorry if I have missed it but what age is she and what has she done before you had her?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's only 6, and was brought over from Ireland having been hunted as a three yr old. She's done well in hunter trials, two seasons hunting - once when she was too young in Ireland, and another in England when they'd built her up etc...
Not much schooling though, mainly a hunting pony, but hopefully with time and patience she'll have some good flatwork under her belt.
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh she is stunning, glad she is settling well. She reminds me of a welsh 4yo we brought on last summer, lovely type, bet you will have fun with her
grin.gif
xx

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks rosiie - eeekk I hope I will have fun on her!
laugh.gif
Yep, she is a good type, but sometimes she looks so plain, but the moment she turns her head to a certain angle, she can do herself some justice lol! xxx

RunToEarth

Visit site
Plain, hey, the best horses are plain, look at bertha, boring as chips to look at
wink.gif
and then you have Oshk, this worldwind of colour. Seriously, she looks ace, cant beet a good black hoss
wink.gif

RubyR

Visit site
She is lovely. I cannot believe how much she looks like my old horse. I bet you'll have great fun together.

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Plain, hey, the best horses are plain, look at bertha, boring as chips to look at
wink.gif
and then you have Oshk, this worldwind of colour. Seriously, she looks ace, cant beet a good black hoss
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oohhh Yes blacks are fabtastic.
grin.gif
Although she does turn a funny shimmery browny colour in the sun tho lol! xxx
Plain as chips my a*se...even if she was, it sounds like she makes up for it in her hunting ability etc..
laugh.gif
xx

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She is lovely. I cannot believe how much she looks like my old horse. I bet you'll have great fun together.

[/ QUOTE ]

She seems to have lots of lookalikes LOL! Thanks
smile.gif
x

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Ooh congratulations on your new pony she is lovely (so shiny!). But then black mares with white socks and a white blaze are the best possible kind of horses!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ooh congratulations on your new pony she is lovely (so shiny!). But then black mares with white socks and a white blaze are the best possible kind of horses!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww thanks Lucy! I 100% agree on that absolute correct FACT.
grin.gif
grin.gif
And I can assure you the camera makes her look shiny lol, I haven't actually noticed if she is or not!
shocked.gif
blush.gif
hmm, I'll check tomorrow.
grin.gif
xx

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She looks loveyl - glad she seems to be settling well. I hope you have lots of fun with her
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sunflower. I was so paranoid at first when she arrived though, ech, I think I'm going to be one of those "*scream* it's a flec of mud!" type owners...ohh-err, I really hope not LOL!
shocked.gif