Chocolate Lab needs new home........

Halfpass

Visit site
Have just posted this in all about dogs but thought I may get more of a response if posting it here aswell. Just recieved this email, please pm if you think you can help. I can email piccies if anyone is interested.

He is just 11 month old and believe or not has spent the entire 11 months of his life so far in a cage!!! He is taken for a walk once a day and put in the garden for as long as it takes him to have a wee and that is it. This poor boy will need a special home with people who will understand and be patient with him. If you have anyone that might fit the bill, please let me know. He is now castrated, loves to play with other dogs but can be a bit OTT. He has lived with 3 children but they have never played with him because the parents say he is too lively. It has taken these people 11 months to realise that maybe this is not the best life for the dog! By the way this is not an Irish dog, Brodie lives in Kent.

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Poor little thing, how awful for him to live his life like that. At least they've decided to do something about it.
I'd love to have him but I'm not allowed dogs in my flat
frown.gif

Sam x

Halfpass

Visit site
All I know is what the email says. He's probably very excited with other dogs as he has never been able to play with them. Such a shame. Have said that if they have not rehomed him by new year I may be interested but will have to sweet talk OH!!!