Cholderton EC Wiltshire

TheMule

Visit site
Lovely big indoor, sand surface but they seem to water it well and it rides quite well.
The outdoor warm up isnt so good- it's quite deep sand and they edge is a little undefined- you sort of end up on a grass bank if you're not careful!

I really like it there as it suits my horse but it's not the smartest/ most up to date of centres

cobbie

New User
Visit site
I've competed there a couple of times for the dressage. Its a lovely yard and easy to find (do trust your sat nav - ours put us right outside!!)
The schools are big and roomy enough for you to ride in, and they have just had the outdoor school re-surfaced (sand and rubber mix)

The dressage is well run and Shane who runs the yard is very approchable (sp) and pleasent to speak too.

Oh and it has a wonderful atmosphere too, which is good

All in all a thumbs up from me :)

maletto

Visit site
It's a nice, relaxed venue. the outdoor was a bit ropey but apparently (this week!) they've got a new surface down so it should be better

last time I went the outdoor was frozen, so they were doing the warmup in the indoor in between classes, but I expect with the new outdoor surface it will be very good.

Going on Sunday so can let you know!

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
really nice, the outdoor has been resurfaced haven't been yet so don't know what that's like, indoor is lovely have done unaff dressage and sjing there and always a friendly atmosphere, and good prizes! :)