Cholmondeley castle

Rafferoo

Visit site
Oi - Lannerch I will look your times up shortly! Philippa and I are going on Saturday to peruse - probably in the morning so I hope that is when you are on. Am available as groom if the times work out : ) As an aside I am hopefully over your way on Sunday with Mrs A to look at a horse - will you be in?

Rafferoo

Visit site
Just read your post properly and you are clearly on in the morning (doh!). Will keep an eye out for mbronze flying by too and may even put my apalling equestrian photography skills to the test.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Never come into CR but the title caught my eye. Had no idea this was on, may come and have a nosy. Just wanted to say that the A49 is closed just south of Cholmondeley and there is quite a lengthy diversion, hopefully the organisers will have warned competitiors but thought it was worth a mention.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
I actually had a walk around last night!! Still lots to finish but it looks very substantial and impressive, will be even better when flagged and dressed taken into account the undulating parkland very well, horse will need to be fit. Be warned, you might, only say might as we weren't totally sure where the wagon park will be, have a fair way to travel between each section. Going on Saturday to see anyway.

lannerch

Visit site
Ps am no 132 so please come and say hello. RAF if you do groom sj make sure I count as I approach fence helps to stop me interferring and keeps me calm x