Chris Bartle

Chiffy

Visit site
Yes, it's going to be interesting to see what he does differently. Yogi has done a brilliant job over the years but the decision of which horses should go to the Olympics this year was not the best decision.

teapot

Visit site
Yes, it's going to be interesting to see what he does differently. Yogi has done a brilliant job over the years but the decision of which horses should go to the Olympics this year was not the best decision.

Team selection was NOT Yogi's responsibility.

YorkshireLady

Visit site
Delighted about Chris Bartle!!!

I think PM had a very strong role...as per

The PM will attend all selection meetings to inform, advise and assist the Selectors but will not
have a vote to safeguard the relationship between the PM and the athletes. Although the PM
will not have a vote, he/she will, in extremis, retain the power of veto over the selection panel’s
selection decisions. The PD and a representative of UK Sport and BOA will be invited to attend
all Olympic Selection meetings but will not have a vote.

Batgirl

Visit site
My friend and I have been joking about whether the GB team will wear hi viz when hacking from YRC (she liveries there I I box over to hack a lot) None of the Germans wore hi viz :) Thought they did ask advice of where to hack.

Very exciting news!