Christmas Ideas for a Horsey Stepmother

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
HHO, I turn to you for ideas! I need to buy something for my stepmother for Christmas and am out of ideas this year. I only see her a few times a year and we are not close, which makes it more difficult, but she's a very nice woman and has two horses. They are both retired but are stabled overnight and kept at home so she does muck out, handle them regularly and so on.

Last year I bought her a Rydale fleece gilet which she claims she loves and another year I got her some Mark Todd winter riding gloves (she rode in those days) which she said were the favourite gift she received, but most likely she was just being polite. One year was a racing diary type thing, another a cashmere scarf. Can't remember the rest!

She is quite a civilised, well-dressed sort of lady. Her other loves are racing and Border Collies. Budget say max £40 ish.

Any help gratefully received!

Cowpony

Visit site
Thermal base layer. Stylish warm hat. Wellie socks. Waterproof gloves. A photo frame with a picture of her horses in it. Tickets to a Boxing Day race meeting. There's a company that makes wrought iron coat hooks with the outline of a horse above. They do all sorts of different horses and dogs.

Glitterandrainbows

Visit site
I’ve been looking for ideas for presents to hide in the tack room for my neice but beyond the matchup sets I have no idea she’s 13 if anyone has horsey teens

Cowpony

Visit site
The teenagers at our place love those hat silks with the fur pompoms. They also collect headcollars with fluff on the noseband and headpiece. Somebody is selling headcollars with tinsel on. Sorry, can't remember who. How about a numnah with her pony's name embroidered on it? Or a photo shoot with her pony?