Christmas Lists

Shoei

Visit site
Hirst Guys,

My OH has asked me for a Christmas list.... the trouble is I'm stuck!!! So far all I have is a grey saddle cloth! And considering his Xmas gift is £250 worth I think I need to add some more stuff to mine!

Whats on your lists that I can steal for inspiration!!!???

Thanks

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Insulated mug with a lid. Keeps drinks hot whilst mucking out!

OH gets me horsebox insurance for Xmas every year, and then something small as a surprise.

What about a night out at the theatre or a musical performance. We have started doing this every couple of months, have a meal out too, and it is respite from winter gloom.

Leo Walker

Visit site
A rambo optimo but that will only be if I buy it myself!
A cooler/thicker travel rug for travelling a fully clipped horse in the winter
A key ring engraved with a picture. They are only about a tenner but its the sort of thing I'd never think to buy myself and I've been coveting one for ages!
A set of driving pads for competitions only

And thats about it. I buy myself anything I want as and when I need it and I'll probably have bought everything on that list, minus the keyring by christmas time anyway. So people tend to fling some cash at me and I find some horse related tat to buy.

JFTDWS

Visit site
I want a western saddle - but I think that would require a bigger budget than £250 :p Or one of the Mattes western sheepskin pads, which come in at around £250 :oops: And a nice girth and a pair of cowboy boots.

Er. Back in the real world... A nice geeky hoodie to wear around the yard - I've practically lived in a Gryffindor quidditch one since last Christmas - is probably a more realistic desire. And maybe some socks. I like getting socks for Christmas - I like to get through the year without having to buy any!

Auslander

Visit site
A Bucas Smartex turnout, so that I can let the boy be naked as much as possible, and not have a problem on my hands if there's unexpected rain

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Oh, the list is so long...

Stirrup leathers - a matching pair because the ones that came with my stirrups are impossible to get level.

The Le Mieux mustard cc pad from two times tack - I already have more saddle cloths than I need but I think it would suit him.

A voucher for a saddlery to get my best reins and Browband repaired.

Noble outfitter winter breeches

Winter riding gloves that aren't bulky

Socks - can never have too many

Ariat coniston GTX - as soon as I win the lottery I'll be off to buy a pair.

meleeka

Visit site
I got a proper waterproof winter coat last year that I’d already tried on so knew it would fit. It was Ariat and I’d never spend that on a coat myself. I still love it so was an excellent present. I’ve also had boots before for the same reason, more money than I could justify myself.

Alibear

Visit site
Stuff to kit out the little bit of living in my new trailer, I'm thinking rug racks up high, duvet, pillows and duvet set , sleeping bag, with a storage bag to keep them clean in. Seal tight containers for tea hot chocolate, spoons, mugs, tea towel, towel, sheets. Perhaps a suit type bag to keep my show clothes clean in. A boot pull. Perhaps some mule slippers or slipper boots. Fleecy Jim jams, bobble hat and bed socks for those cold nights. A USB battery bank. Cushions. Maybe a set of shower stuff in a bag that I can keep in there? A travel hair dryer? I've asked my Dad to see if he can fit some sort of lights over the ramp for loading/unloading in the dark and to see if he can wire the camera into the electrics.
I'm having some old age issues so trying to get everything as setup as possible to save me too much running around loading and unloading everything for trips away. Perhaps a travel grooming kit that can stay in the locker too..

Mule

Visit site
Hi! :)

Have you had a look on the GG STUFF website? The winter sale is now on so you can get great bargains. :)
I was curious about that website, never heard of it before, now I suppose I'll have to go shopping for horse stuff😉